At Highrise, we have a very small team, yet we get a lot done. Three quarters of the way through the year seemed like a good time to take a moment to reflect on all of the things we’ve accomplished so far in 2016.
Late last year we rolled out 2 game changing features and this year we’ve worked hard to make them even better:
Our group inbox, which allows you to manage support desks, recruiting responses, and generally collaborate with your team on incoming messages that need attention:
In 2016 we rolled out group email forwarding and more ways to interact with your mail.
It seems like ages ago now, but these updates helped us transition our own support desk to Highrise and now we can’t imagine doing it another way.
Good Morning was a big driver of growth for us as a business, and stay tuned, a lot more coming here.
A simple bulk email service to get your email newsletters out quickly without tripping over fancy templates that get in the way:
This year we added images, real time stats for opens and clicks, reporting, and the ability to bulk unsubscribe contacts (especially useful for someone who has been using a separate email marketing tool to reach out to contacts).
But that’s not all. Here’s just a handful of some noteworthy projects:
- Two asks since the beginning of time (for Highrise): recurring tasks and deal exports.
- Security controls to give users and admins more insight into who is accessing their account to make sure they are safe from data getting into the wrong hands.
- More customizations: deal custom fields in our API,drop down menus for custom fields, the ability to create custom fields on the fly during an import.
- 10x’d the filtering abilities with: company Tags (for people), NOT tags, a completely new filter and tag management UI, and easier search.
- More tagging options with: tag dropboxes that allow you to tag contacts during autoforwarding
- Tons of visual upgrading and polish: new header colors and avatars, buttons, drop downs, check boxes
We also just recently announced our new Referral program, where current users can get credit and give credit when new users sign up via a shared referral link.
And there’s still a few months of the year left… 🙂 Some really great stuff coming.
If you haven’t taken a look at Highrise in awhile, you might want to check it out.
But don’t take our word for it:
— Lickability (@lickability) July 27, 2016
Katie Munoz — Moving Forward, Inc: Everyone at my company loves Highrise. It’s easy to learn and intuitive to understand — even for the seriously non-technical employee. The few times that I have needed to contact support their response was swift, friendly and easy to follow. It’s WAY cheaper than Salesforce and some of the other contact management databases out there.
(see more reviews here)
Feel free to peruse the giant list of still only some of the things we do end up announcing for more. Or please get in touch with us about any of the changes or things you need. Would love to hear from you.